Lashes in the Lush

BEAUTY TIPS, TRICKS & TALES FROM THE TROPICS

Thursday, March 22, 2018

The perfect little souvenir from South East Asia - Innisfree Green Tea, Bamboo & Ginseng Face Masks


It's been a while as I've been incredibly busy with work, travelling and a combination of the two. As we speak, I am packing my bags to head to The Netherlands tonight, for both business and pleasure. The pleasure is seeing my friends and family again. After three years abroad, I still love to bring back something small for them from Asia (and they love it in return), but find myself increasingly out of inspiration what to bring. Luckily Innisfree has some awesome face masks with Asian ingredients that serve as the perfect little gift to bring back home!

Browsing Innisfree's store in Plaza Singapura in between meetings yesterday, I found the perfect gift to bring back home: face masks with the Asian ingredients Bamboo, Green Tea and Ginseng. I love the clean and serene zen-like product design, and with only 2 SGD per piece they make the perfect little gift (I'll actually be giving them out in bundles of three).


In the same range the Korean brand offers other masks as well, with ingredients such as Brocolli, Shea Butter and Manuka Honey. However, serving as a souvenir from South East Asia, Bamboo, Green Tea and Ginseng are the obvious choices.


Innisfree "My Real Squeeze Mask" 20ml
Price: 2 SGD
Available at Innisfree boutiques (15 in Singapore)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lashes in the Lush | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig