Lashes in the Lush

BEAUTY TIPS, TRICKS & TALES FROM THE TROPICS

Monday, August 7, 2017

Jeunesse Product Presentation & My Husband as a Home Lab Guinea Pig (ssst don't tell!)


I was invited to a product presentation hosted by Jeunesse in the Fairmont Hotel, because now available in Singapore: AM PM Essentials, dietary supplements designed for your well-being -maintaining strong nails and healthy hair among the benefits- and Be the Envy Perfecting BB Mist Foundation, for a professional airbrushed look in seconds.

I'm particularly keen to try out the AM & PM Essentials™, a two-part dietary supplement loaded with 70+ key vitamins, minerals, nutrients and botanicals that specifically targets your body’s morning and nighttime needs. Problem is however that I'm already quite happy with my current mix of supplements, carefully tailored to my diet and needs, as I have been a vegetarian for more than 18 years now. Over the years, it took quite some trying and adjusting, hence I don't want to switch to any other supplements than the ones I'm taking.


Luckily, I do have the perfect guinea pig at hand in my home lab: my husband. If someone could feel and look better, "begin the day with health in mind" and "end the day with peace of mind", it's my typical SEA Expat, workaholic, always travelling, always jetlagged, living-on-airplane-food and late-night-hotel-room-service-junkfood hubbie.


The perfect guinea pig: my always travelling, workaholic, airplane-junkfood-munching hubbie.

He'll be home from yet another trip to Jakarta tonight, and I came up with the greatest test design: not telling him what supplements I'll be feeding him from now on, and will just observe whether these dietary supplements, designed to achieve optimal health and slow the symptoms of premature aging, will root some notable differences. Like most men, he shares every single pain and itch with me, loudly, extensively and not to be missed, so I trust I WILL know if AM & PM Essentials will prove to be his holy grail in "improving his quality of life from the inside out".


To be continued...



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I would really like to be able to appreciate it for the efforts you get whilst publishing this specific post. I hope for top level function with the identical coming from an individual throughout potential anti hair fall supplement

    ReplyDelete

© Lashes in the Lush | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig